I grew up on Long Island, New York and began my career in Sales and Marketing as an International Buyer in the Fashion Industry. I honed my negotiating and strategic decisionmaking skills in Manhattan among the giants in the industry. After residing in Manhattan and Connecticut, I was excited to move to North Carolina and have lived here since 2004.
Why Hire Me?
My philosophy of “It’s All In The Details” makes me a trusted advisor. This means I will guide you through each step of the Real Estate process, leaving nothing to chance. I strongly believe in the building blocks of every transaction and along with my commitment to building personal relationships, market expertise and a focus on client empowerment, I will successfully navigate you through the process of buying or selling a home.
It’s All In The Details...
Strong Marketing Skills
• I have a dynamic marketing background and can help you improve, systemize and implement new strategies in the sale of your home
• My company is the #1 Real Estate Firm in the Triangle with a strong online presence, which means more exposure for your property
• My experience as an International Buyer means I have strong negotiating skills, which will guide you through even the most challenging of transactions
Home Staging Ideas
• Having worked in the Fashion Industry, I have a keen sense for design and can help your home look its best
• I have an eye for detail,which will ensure your home looks inviting, comfortable, and aesthetically pleasing to buyers
• I am creative and resourceful and can get your home ready for market working with your existing furnishings
Amazing Customer Service
• As an empty-nester, I am able to devote the time and effort necessary to provide you with exceptional service
• My easygoing, patient nature helps me work with you from start to finish to ensure a successful sale
• I am responsive and accessible, which means I am available to answer any questions or concerns you may have in a timely manner